Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

It started off as a typical evening. Ollie was in bed. Aaron and I, lazy sloths that we are, were relaxing on the couch watching TV.

Everything was going fine when Aaron starting yelling some choice words too inappropriate for Mama Mary's blog. It was a BAT!!! I think it looked like this:


Ok, ok...maybe it didn't look exactly like that. I was a little preoccupied trying not to scream like a pansy girl while I pulled my t-shirt over my head and ducked behind this love seat.
Hey, I didn't claim to be "Mary, Bat Hunter." Aaron says I am apparently "Mary, Bat Wimp." :(

Aaron My hero knew how to use a professional's tools and trapped Mr. Vicious Bat against the fireplace like this: (**Please note** these photos were re-enacted for your viewing pleasure as I was too busy hiding inside my t-shirt behind the love seat to take pictures.)
In real life he stood on a chair. And he did look a little scared. (No matter what he claims.)

Then the sneaky bat escaped! It flew out of the bucket professional's tools and I found myself ducking behind the love seat again. The next few minutes are a bit questionable as my t-shirt is blue and I can't see much through it.

Apparently the bat flew over to the window next. Aaron Indiana Jones caught him kinda like this:


Guinea Pig gets a big ol' F for her hunting dog skills tonight. Her only movements were the same moves she uses trying to catch flies around the house.
The bat was released into the wild. *sigh* Dumb bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment