Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sooo...

I've been thinking about doing this for some time now and, like many things in my life, have just put it onto the backburner. I've got plenty of time. I'm young. My husband's bound to win the lottery one of these days and then we'll move into the mansion of our dreams and I'll quit my job to stay home with Ollie and Guinea Pig and any other children/animals that choose to join our family and have time to start a blog. Right about that time I'll get that flying zebra I've been dreaming of and keep her happy next to the mandolin playing giraffe. Oh, to have dreams...

Reality sets in and I realize I'm not THAT young. The big 3-0 is creeping up. I'm in my job until Aaron hits the jackpot, or we discover we have an extremely rich relative who's died and left us all his/her gold mines, or we sell all our worldly possessions. It's a toss up which will happen first. Sooo...I'm starting a blog. Today.

I'm not sure what I'll be including in this ol' blog, but I'm sure I can come up with something. It's summer after all and don't all teachers have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do? (Only you teachers out there will realize how sarcastic that remark is.) I will probably be rather diligent at first about blogging and see how it goes. I make no promises, as life is funny like that. The moment you promise to do something, 250 million other things come up and you wind up overloading yourself so much you feel as though you're about to have a massive coronary. Nah, no promises from me. But I'm here now. I'm looking forward to this little...um..."project." Hmm...perhaps that's not the right word, but it'll do for now. Nap time is underway and I still need to clean the pool, sooo...blog with you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment