Thursday, July 14, 2011

Meet Mr. Mary

Ok, ok...so technically his name's not Mr. Mary, but it'd be way funnier if it was. This is Aaron.
I'm sure he'll be pleased at my photo selection. :D

Aaron and I met in the winter of 2007 at a friend's apartment. We played cards all night and before I went home he asked me for my number. I gave it to him and he told me to, "let him know." I asked, "Let you know what?" And he looked at me so seriously and kindly and said, "Let me know when you do anything. I want to do it too." Can't you see why I swooped him up? 

Aaron's pretty fab as husbands go. He usually ALWAYS carries the garbage out to the street. (He'll be happy I put that in since he really doesn't want to take the garbage out tonight and has reminded me several times that he ALWAYS does it. :D) And he will eat almost anything I cook, even if it's bad. (Not that I ever cook anything bad.) He also is the only man on earth who would put up with all of my moody sassy fiestiness. (Not that I'm ever moody, sassy, or fiesty.) Yes, he stinks up the bathroom. All. The. Time. Yes, he forgets to put his Mountain Dew cans in the recycling. All. The Time. And yes, he likes to leave his face scruffy. All. The. Time.

But what girl can resist a man who kisses fish?

Or a man who looks good in a cowboy hat?

Or a man who can eat a Mark and Gary burger at the Iowa State Fair? (For you non-Iowans, that burger has a whole pound of beef!)

Nope, this man is all mine. I'm keeping him. He makes me happy and I couldn't be happier to have found him.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog...mama mary! I am being completely serious too. We like live the same life I think. I am pretty sure that if you had married Tim he would have put up with your mood swings and such. He puts up with mine...we're pretty much twins in another life so I think he would do the same for you! Tim loves reading your status on facebook so now you have changed to over to a blog...he'll be reading your blog...he'll be drawn to your witty perspection of life. We always get a laugh out of it! We love you guys and those 2 guys in your life are lucky to have you! I love you...blog on!

    ReplyDelete