Friday, July 8, 2011

Mama, can we go outside NOW?

Sooo...my gang likes to go outside. Ollie's on the left and loves being able to look out windows. Guinea Pig is on the right and loves to follow Ollie. After all, where there's a toddler, there are probably crumbs just waiting for a crafty dog to lick up.

A few days ago Ollie and I (ok, mostly me as Ollie's only 15 months) went crazy on the sidewalk with the alphabet. Ollie did hand me the chalk as I drew while Guinea Pig sat in the grass and chewed sticks. Who doesn't like an afternoon snack? Our chalk supply has run rather low so this afternoon's outside adventure will have to be hitting the baby pool. Nothing says, "I'm classy," like sitting in your $25 Wal-Mart baby pool whilst playing with bath toys. ;) Ah, well. It makes Ollie happy and if he's a happy kiddo, I'm a happy mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment