Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Be Awesome Today!

Sometimes I get excited about dorky things...like this:
My new artwork finally came! Hooray! I put it in the kitchen...in case I need a reminder. :) I found it here.

I'm also pretty pumped about this:
I got it here. It's going to go in our entry...after we are done painting that is. *sigh* The painting! 
Sooo...the de-wallpapering is done but the painting process is going rather slowly. Uncle Todd and Aunt Sarah (my sister) had a teeny tiny visitor this weekend so Mr. Mary Aaron and I could finish de-wallpapering and paint without any distractions. It was only the 2nd time in Ollie's entire life that he's slept away from Mama and Daddy...so you'd think we would have planned a more romantic evening. If you count sweating our rears off working, driving through Wendy's, and making a 9:30 PM Wal-Mart run because we realized we threw away our roller during our last painting endeavor "romantic," then it was an epic "Gone With the Wind" evening...or not. The worst part about painting your ceilings is that NO ONE comes in to your house and says, "Wow! What beautiful white ceilings you have!"

Although Aaron would probably say the worst part about painting your ceilings is that paint gets on your bare head in your hair.
I'm sure he'll be very pleased I chose to post this picture. :) Love him!

I mean, sheesh, can you even tell we painted the darn ceilings?! Good thing I posted that picture of Aaron as proof, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the "Be Awesome" print! I think I'm going to make a knock-off..because that's what I do.

    What hallway is this?

    Does Aaron love when you mention him on your blog? Nate hated it at first...and then he gave up. Now I have a crap ton of strangers reading and he's getting annoyed again. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron LOVES when I mention him! ...Ok...maybe not so much. But I'm sure he will grow to love it! :)

    We're painting our stairway and entryway. (Is this the hallway you're asking about?) Or were you asking where we hung the "Be Awesome" print? I hung it in the kitchen by the swinging door. :)

    THanks for commenting on my blog! Yay for comments!

    ReplyDelete